“THE FUTURE OF THE ARCTIC STARTS HERE”
April 25-26, 2019
We invite you to take part in the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation «The Future of the Arctic starts here», which will take place at the branch of Murmansk Arctic State University in Apatity on April 25-26, 2019.
The Conference concept is based on the need of application of scientific understanding of the Arctic to ensure regional sustainability. In the course of the work it is expected to consider urgent issues of the possibility of the Arctic zone to socio-economic development, including the main directions for developing various types of economic activities in the Arctic, for environmental studies and rational nature management, and creation of theoretical and experimental bases of new methods and technologies for exploring and developing the Arctic.
MAIN SCIENTIFIC DIRECTIONS:
* Socio-economic development trajectories of the Arctic.
* Innovative development of mining complex of the Russian Arctic zone.
* Current trends in the development of the fuel-energy complex.
* General cultural and social aspects of the development of the Northern territories.
* The Arctic with young researchers’ eyes.
* Environmental risks and conservation of biodiversity in the Far North.
* Information technologies and tools: status, problems, prospects of development of the Arctic territories activities.
The participation by correspondence is possible.
The participant of the conference should send the text of the report to email@example.com (deadline – March 20, 2019). The reports are planned to bee-published.
The sample of abstract presentation is provided in Appendix 1.
Applications and abstracts for participation in the Conference will be accepted up to March 20, 2019.
Notification of inclusion in the conference program – up to April 5, 2019.
Submission of the article text – up to April 20, 2019.
Organizing Committee: Nona Grigorievna Dyachenko, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Management, and Sociology of the MASU Branch in Apatity. Tel.: +7 (964) 687-00-60, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org